MEET THE DENTIST
Adenike Ogunbekun, DDS, MS (General Dentist)
Gentle, unassuming dentist, Dr. Ogunbekun (Dr. O) presents the following attributes:
- Over 20 years’ experience in clinical dentistry and oral diagnosis within the private office, hospital, and community settings.
- Skilled in wide areas of restorative and cosmetic dentistry, including bridges, crowns, and dentures.
- Puts patients at ease – explains clinical findings, treatment plans and procedures in detail before commencing treatment.
- Cross-cultural experience enhances communication with families from diverse backgrounds.
- She is great with kids as well as individuals with special needs!
- Residency at the Eastman Dental School and Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY.
- Masters in Oral Pathology from the University of Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Lagos (Nigeria)
Memberships: (i) American Dental Association (ii) Academy of General Dentistry (iii) Northern Virginia Dental Society
At Novaline Dental, we pledge to:
- Uphold clinical excellence in the delivery of care, putting patient safety above all other considerations.
- Educate patients on the pros and cons of various treatment options so that they become informed partners in the decision-making process.
- Accord patients due courtesy right from the point of first contact, to the office visit and follow-up appointments.
- Adopt necessary and reasonable measures to ensure the privacy and the security of patient information.
In all, we pledge to maintain the highest standards of ethical clinical practice in service to our patients, families, and the community.